Most Popular Shade Controller elevated by Hubitat in 2021

A "Year in Review " series continues with Most Popular Shade Controller. Vote now, for your favorite device.

If your favorite device is not on the list, then select "Other" and drop a comment below, to share which device is your favorite.

• Lutron Caséta Serena Shades (Integration)
  • Lutron Sivoia QS Triathlon Shades (Integration)
  • Yoolax Roller Shade (Zigbee)
  • Graber Roller Blinds Motorized Shades (Z-Wave)
  • iBlinds v3 (Z-Wave)
  • Other (comment below)

0 voters

*for a complete list of compatible shade controllers, check out the "List of Compatible Devices ". Our engineers have tested a dozen different models (see "Shade Controller" under "Device Type" column).

I do like my Bond bridge to control my Somfy shades, using the Community integration for Bond

1 Like

I have some Bali blinds that are hard wired and work well. They cover an east facing bay window floor to ceiling and open at 7 am to make sure I’m awake.

My house is primarily mysmartblinds but this year I bought 4 zigbee zemismart curtain rails that changed my life. I just bought two zigbee zemismart roller motors for the last two windows. I will be able to automate a full blackout in my bedrooms/office.

1 Like

Axis Gear, has been hands down my favorite. They just work.

2 Likes

Other, Zemismart AM43 (community driver used) It's not for roller shades but rather chain/rope driven shades.

Zemismart roller blinds/shades, blooming lovely.

4 Likes

So glad to see this. I just ordered two because I love my zemismart curtain rails so much.

Thank you everyone for your participation. This thread will now be closed, but don't forget to vote for the Product of the Year Elevated by Hubitat in 2021, before January 14th 2022:

Product of the Year Elevated by Hubitat in 2021