More color light effects please

He has mentioned those before in another post. I actually think he may be somehow connected to that company, as the grammar style of their website is very similar to his own in this community.

2 Likes

This is not a comment just about the most recent post, or one person in particular.... Just me choosing this thread as an example of a very minor gripe I have had. I don't want to promote further discussion about it, so I'd prefer you PM me if you want to discuss it further, without wanting to demand that be the case. And apologies to the OP for choosing to express my opinions on what is meant to be a request for an improvement to the platform.

Personally I don't feel comfortable with people commenting on other forum members on the public threads to the extent that it has here and in others I have read. Fair enough to ask questions or offer some friendly advice, but to continue beyond an initial question or comment feels a little unfair, in my opinion. People can always send private messages to each other to discuss how best to approach a request or get the most out of the forum, but I don't feel like lengthy repetition of these comments helps anyone. I'm not saying that doesn't happen, obviously I am not going to see private messages, I'm just saying I think it is the more appropriate way to go about those issues.

I'm not saying all personal comments should be made privately, nor that I would follow my own advice all the time. I am certain discussion of some of these topics can inform plenty of new people to the Community.

Simon

4 Likes