Moes Humidity sensor

Hello,

Would someone be able to tell me why all of a sudden my Moes Humidity sensor stopped updating the humidity read out. I have a C-5

The temperature updates all the time. I tried rebooting the HUB, updating the firmware. Still nothing for humidity

Re pair it. It's likely a dying battery.

1 Like

Trying to activate one of these devices, but can't open it to get to the battery, nor can I find any info on how to do it.

Does anyone know how to open it?

SKU: ZSS-KB-TH-LF-C-MS

This might give you a clue. Looks like when the ring is removed the pin hole is exposed

1 Like

Thank you, that video confirmed that I needed to rotate the circular plate on the back of the device, unfortunately on my device it is totally flat. So...I mounted a thick piece of heavy duty double sided mounting tape to the circular cover plate, turned the device over, then simulaneously pressed and turned, and surprise the cover came off.

2 Likes

Glad you got it worked out sir... :slight_smile:

Well that's true for getting the device powered and paired. However, it's reporting humidity as 5%, not the 54% showing on the device, a Moes TS0201 manufacturer TZ3000_ywagc4rj. Seems the system generic zigbee temp/humidity driver does not support this device and I have to use @kkossev's Tuya Temp Humidity driver for correct humidity reporting. That driver is already in use on my system, so that's the next step.

Well most tuya stuff isn't officially supported by Hubitat but @kkossev tuya drivers are the bees knees....