Moes 4 button scene switch

I can't see to get this 4 button switch working.
I'm using the tuya ZigBee driver also tried TS004. When I tried the Tuya driver that loaded it shows a release button which I don't need, I need the hold button.
Using RM or Button Controller it works using run action. The device paired but the buttons won't work. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

Please post the exact device model and manufacturer (from the Data section)

All known TS0044, TS004F, TS004 models do not provide in Hubitat true ‘held’ type events, i.e. will not fire an event when a button is held for a long time, while the key is still pressed. The event is sent after the button is long pressed and then released. So these can not be used in Hubitat for ramping up/down bulbs brightness level.

1 Like

Thanks for your help

Moes ZT-SY-EU1S-WH-MS Scene Switch

On HE device web page there is a section named ‘Data’ at the bottom of the page, where you should have Model, Manufacturer, endpointID and potentially some more device parameters as registered in HE during the pairing process. I need a screenshot or copy/paste of this data.

Thanks. I can confirm the above - the events are sent when a button was held for 3 or more seconds, but at the time when the key is released. The button LED will turn off when it is held long enough.

You can use the HE standard driver ''Tuya Zigbee Scene Switch', just use the 'released' event in the Button Controller app instead of the expected 'held'.

Thanks for the update and quick response!

Remember to hit configure when you change and save driver!

Yo no logro ni siquiera emparejarlo con HE. Lo dejo pulsado 10s hasta que parpadea, pero al buscar dispositivos zigbee no lo encuentra. Lo estoy haciendo justo al lado del HE. Podéis ayudarme. Mi modelo es este

What is your HE hub model - C-8 or C-7 ?
If C-8, try the option "Pair trying to avoid Zigbee 3.0 repeaters"

For pairing, press the bottom left button for 10 seconds.

Is there a possibility to get this driver working with Schneider Wiser lifht switch. I have four button models in all my rooms, but I amnot willing to buy Wiser Hub as I already have Hubitat. I have succesfully connected one of the switches to Hubitat, but none of the drivers I have tested hasn't worked. Or at least I have not logged anything.

1 Like

It's this one, sorry fo Finnish site:
https://www.se.com/fi/fi/product/WDE002924/wiser-exxact-painonappi-paristok%C3%A4ytt%C3%B6inen-kaksiosainen-4-toimintoa-valkoinen/

• endpointId: 15
  • application: 02
  • firmwareMT: 105E-0016-02051EFF
  • manufacturer: Schneider Electric
  • model: FLS/SYSTEM-M/4
  • softwareBuild: 02051EFF

Sorry, I incidentally deleted my post above...
I will check what information is available for this device in the next few days and will let you know.

1 Like

Thank you very much. I have tried to modify your driver, but currently with no success. Probably because I'm more rookie than rookie when it comes to coding.

1 Like

Another same kind of switch looks like this:

• endpointId: 15
  • application: 02
  • driver: v1.0.1.1123b
  • firmwareMT: 105E-0016-02051EFF
  • manufacturer: Schneider Electric
  • model: FLSSYSTEM-M4
  • softwareBuild: 02051EFF
1 Like

Hi is still in 2024 the case for TS0044?

Hi

why is nothing happening?
button 1 should active the hue and socket on/off.

I haven’t tried Scenes in Hubitat recently..
I use the Button Controller.

great it is working much easier

1 Like