Moes 1 gang light switch not working

Hello,

I'm relatively new to HE, but like to think I've got a handle on adding devices - if by nothing else then searching and reading this fantastic community!

However, I've got a weird one - I bought a Moes zigbee light switch, like this one:

(it was a EU type live only as I'm in the UK)

Now it pairs ok but refuses to be controlled.

It identifies as:

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 50
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_hhiodade
  • model: TS0011

I've tried a few different drivers - currently its not working with the Zemismart one.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Andy

Tagging @kkossev as he is an expert on Tuya (and some other stuff as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).
He might be able to help you

1 Like

_TZ3000_hhiodade
is supported by the community Zemismart driver.

Make sure you are using the latest dev. branch version and that you have paired the switch again with the Zemismart driver being automatically selected during the first time pairing as new device.

1 Like

thanks @kkossev

I've got 0.2.9 (2022/09/29 7:47 AM)

Is that the right one?

EDIT: No, there is a newer one.... I've updated and re-added my device and its working now :sunglasses:

Thanks for all of your hard work @kkossev - I've been using quite a bit of your stuff with my HE over the last week!

1 Like

No, this is old version and will not work for this particular device model.

Please update from this direct link

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kkossev/hubitat-muxa-fork/development/drivers/zemismart-zigbee-multigang-switch.groovy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.