Mode not updating from AWAY

edit: I ended up deleted and recreating the Mode Manager app and it seems to me working now.

I'm playing around with the iPhone WiFi Presence code that @jwetzel1492 put together. I realize this isn't reliable but since I'm new I was just using it to play around and learn. I've managed to get the mode to change to AWAY but can't get it to revert the appropriate time based mode when the iPhone is present. What am I doing wrong?
edit: Does it have something to do with this setting?
39%20PM

Here's a screenshot of my Mode Manager

Relative to your settings, when did you go to Away, and then when did you return from Away.

BTW, you can manually do some mode changes to test this.

According to the log EVENING was set @ 5:12PM and I forced an 'not present' condition at 5:17PM which triggered the change to AWAY. I am now showing 'present' which I would expect to cause the Mode to revert to the appropriate mode (EVENING in this case) but it hasn't.

Can you show me the app status page (gear icon to left of Mode Manager on Apps page, or gear icon at top of Mode Manager app main page).

I deleted the Mode Manager and readded it and it seems to be working now. Thanks for the quick responses though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.