Mode Manager (+Thermostat) not working

Please post you Mode Manager setup screenshot here, not somewhere else. You will be able to do so now.

Here they are. The system moves to "night" no problem - but when I come home from work it is always on "Away"

I also see my phone is a device - and there is are presence logs. I dont think I have set up presence with this phone (I tried with an old one when I first got the hub but it never really worked.

ALso- I have no recollection of how I set that up fwiw, or if its even active. (Pathetic, I know).

Please clarify what you mean by "it is always on "Away". What is on "Away"? If you are referring to Mode, please post a screenshot of the System Events log, as mode changes show up there.

Sorry, The mode is changing to Away

Need to see this. Also, there is a button labeled Events at the top of the App Status page for Mode Manager. You get that page by clicking on the gear icon either on the Mode Manager app page, or next to it in the Apps List. Need to see those events also. Please post screenshots of these two things.

Here are the system Events. Doesn't mention mode changes but you can see @ midnight the 1st floor thermostat changed to 80, the temp in AWAY mode whereas it should be 78 in NIGHT mode.
Waking up this AM, the system is in AWAY mode.

THere is a dayHAndler scheduled in the mode manager? Showing midnight every day. Not sure what this is/means.

Here are the events showing it changing to AWAY mode - ignoring the schedule.
Aside from NIGHT starting at sunset, the system seems to change to Home then immediately AWAY.

You didn't show the System Events log. That's here:

You should not have Thermostat Scheduler setup to use Away mode if your system is not using Away Mode! You can choose which modes Thermostat Scheduler uses.

Here it is (with the mode changing to Home and then instantly AWAY at midnight).

I had to set something. I cannot delete AWAY in the mode setup.

You don't need to delete Away. But that doesn't mean that you have to use it in Thermostat Scheduler. If you don't want to use it in Thermostat Schedule, then simply don't use it in that app.

Got it, will remove.
Still doesnt explain the system going from "NIGHT" to HOME then instantly AWAY at midnight. Did the logs help there?

No. You still haven't posted the System Events log. That's where you can see the modes being set.

Sorry, thought I posted this morning with my comment about it switching to HOME then immediately AWAY at midnight. Here it is.

On second thought, I do need to see your App Status page (gear icon). What I thought was a bug is not actually there.

Here you go.

Thanks. Seems as though there is a bug. Investigating...

Would you do me a favor, and open Mode Manager, hit Done, and then post that again.

Sure. Opened mode manager, hit done. reposting App Status page:

Notice how much it changed! I think what happened is that you made a significant change to its setup at some point, and didn't hit Done. You shouldn't have the problem of Away at midnight happening anymore.