Mode change triggered rule not triggered

I have few rules that go off of mode change but as far as I can tell this is the only one not working.

When you say not working.... Have you tried turning on logging for the rule to see if it firea? Also, have you checked the system logs to see the mode change, to compare to the logs for the rule?

Yes logging is on and never shows up

What if you setup a new rule that is also triggered off a change in mode? As a test...

Which doesn't show up? The mode change happening, or the rule running, or both? Cos obviously if the mode isn't changing the rule won't run.

The mode changes. Logging is fully enabled. But nothing ever happens or shows up in logs.

Under Location Events in the logs? Nothing about mode changes in there? You have to have the Mode Manager app installed to turn on that logging, just in case you didn't.

I do have mode manager installed and that is working just fine. Mode does show that it changed. Other rules that go off of mode triggered as expected.

Then I'm stumped.... If you are not seeing any logs for the rule when you have all the rule logging options turned on, mode changes are occurring and you see other rules triggered by those mode changes.....

What version of RM is your rule running under? The latest or an earlier version? What platform version are you running?

Beyond that I expect it will be one for the boffins in HE HQ... Or elsewhere here on the Community :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does recreating the rule give the same results?