Mobile app & Temperature sensor questions

Hello I have 2 question

1. Is there a way so when i open the mobile dashboard on the app it loads to it instead of having to click on it?

2. I have a sensor that reports temperature and humidity and I would like to have one template to display both values. Is that possible to do or do I need to install something extra?

Thank you

1. Do you mean have the app open to a specific Dashboard directly instead of navigating there yourself? I'm guessing not, at least with the current app (maybe they're open to suggestions), but if all you want is to go directly to a specific Dashboard, there is already a way you can do that: use either the cloud (works from anywhere) or LAN (only works at home) link. You can get this from the Hubitat admin UI. Go "Apps" (not "Dashboard") on the left-side menu, then find your Dashboard child app under "Hubitat Dashboard" on the right. Copy whichever link/links you want--they'll display at the bottom of the page when you open the desired Dashboard child app.
    Pin one of these to your homescreen, and it's basically an app that goes directly to that dashboard.

2. This is not directly possible, but there are ways to do it. Effectively, what you can do is use a device with a custom attribute set to your desired text (in this case, text containing both of these values with whatever additional text/labels you want), then create an tile in Dashboard using the "Attribute" template and set it to display that attribute. That sounds like a lot of work, and it probably would be if you did it yourself. Luckily, @Cobra wrote SuperTile to make this easy. :slight_smile: (This app/driver combo is quite versatile; I think there's another, simpler app by someone else dedicated specifically to combining specific attributes from certain types of devices, but I can't remember what that one is called now.)

2 Likes