Mixing smart lights

Oh that site is perfect, it has all the gear needed and ships to Aus with over $100 spend. Thanks mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have ordered from them a few times this year with no issues. Everything came packaged well and as advertised.

I'm gonna have to bookmark this website. They seem to have really good prices in general.

1 Like

Yup, and as mentioned any of the Pico remotes will work with HE. Why they call this one a 3 button is beyond me, it clearly has 5...
The only Pico we don't have a mapping for currently is an actual 3 button.

Yes I took Dans advise and ordered a bunch of stuff for my neighbor and me and they were great to do business with. Someone called to make sure everything was received and in working order. The shipment came directly from Lutron in Allentown PA.

1 Like

So, their model numbers are a bit confusing with the way they count buttons, but "3BRL" stands for "three-button raise/lower," so it's a three button device plus the raise and lower (up/down) buttons, bringing it to a total of what most people might call five.

See also: 2B vs, 2BRL. :slight_smile:

(I'm sure you know this, but this was helpful for me to know when searching for different Picos.)