Missing all but zwNodeInfo in Data on multiple devices

Hello,
Have a C8 hub 2.3.6.139 and added a few new devices. I used the swap apps device in settings on 4 of them (Inovelli, Zooz and GE Enbrighten) and now noticed they are all missing data in the device data section. The only thing listed is zwNodeInfo. If I use the basic zwave tool to update, it restored some of the data but still missing some. Is there any way to get it all back? And if not, will this cause any issues?

Note that Iโ€™m not sure if I was on 2.3.6.139 when I did the swap if that matters. Was doing some trouble shooting of another issue and at some point updated the hub during the whole process. I noticed just now that a device I swapped tonight doesnโ€™t have the missing data issue.

Check this post: Z-Wave data missing after Swap Apps Device

I know I have another one with some more advice, I will find it shortly.

EDIT: Here is the more recent post: [BUG] Swap Apps does not always properly copy device data - #6 by jtp10181

Worked great thank you.

To follow up on my comment from the original post, the device I swapped out yesterday while on 2.3.6.139 originally looked fine but at some point overnight lost its data as well. All good now, but there still seems to be an issue with the device swap.

@gopher.ny more issues with Swap Apps
Sounds like possibly the data was not fully saved and got lost after a reboot or the overnight cleanup?