Minor UI anomaly for Hub Mesh devices

Tonight I updated all my hubs to the latest release. After doing so all drop downs for selecting a device shows all the hub mesh devices OFFLINE.

The devices in the list that are shown as offline are not, and when you click the list you can select the devices and then the offline indication will go away. The one device not listed as offline is a virtual shade that resides on this hub, all the others are hub mesh devices. This does not seem to be app specific. It did this when adding a device to a dashboard, when I added a device to the Device activity app, and when I added a device to a list in a RM rule.

This is probably due to my hub mesh rules configuration. I have one hub that contains all my rules and cloud based devices. All Zigbee and Zwave devices are on separate hubs and linked through hub mesh. When I rebooted the hubs after the firmware update I did my instrument hubs first and the rules hub last. After I get all my hubs back up and running I go to the rules hub device page and keep refreshing until all the devices show back online. It usually takes 3 to 4 refreshes before everything comes back.

This is not a big deal just something I thought I would report. It has been a good 30 minutes since I upgraded firmware and rebooted and the devices in these list still show as offline. They all show as online on the device page.

1 Like

It is app specific. Those are Hub Mesh devices that were marked offline while your other hub was rebooting, and cached in your devices table. They should correct themselves once the table updates.

It is now more than 8 hours since I did the firmware update and in the apps when the device selection list comes up it initially shows all hub mesh devices as offline. On the device page itself no device is shown as offline. The first screenshot shows the list from one of my dashboards. The second screenshot is after I clicked the list the drop down does not show the devices offline. In the third screenshot by just clicking off to the side and closing the drop down all devices go back to showing correctly.
The forth screenshot is from a trigger list in RM, it does the same thing.