Migration

Tried to rerun the app on the server app, it upgraded but its now giving me offline
Remote hub is not connected. Please check the configuration of the remote hub.

so something went wrong in the upgrade ... trying to figure out .... any thoughts?

You created an account and got v2.0 files from HubConnect.TO download, right?

The RC2 files consist of two Apps for the Hubitat hub you declared Server and one Driver.

The RC2 files consist of one App and one Driver, for the Hubitat hub declared Remote.

A different set for SmartThings, but still, one App and one Driver.

Yet another HubConnect flow diagram to try and show what I'm describing....

The Top Portion is all about "Building the Highway" while the portion below is for the "cars and trucks". Every type of car or truck you wish to use, already has a "real" driver.. don't touch that. But on the connected hub, a HubConnect driver is required.

how and where do I install the Hubconnect Remote Hub for SmartThings file (you have it under smartthings remote hub in the diagram). Thats the file I'm confused with.

By the way, while T he Apps display is giving me offline in both smartthings remote hubs I installed do far, im able to add and control devices from Hubitat server hub dashboard !!

Copied the keys again and named the server hub in all remite hubs similarly and now 3 hubs i have added and show connected. These are in different smartthings locations, NA and UK, and also different Samsung IDs, all centralized in 1 Central Hubconnect server Hub with Hubconnect. Many thx @csteele and great job @srwhite !

Oops. while the remote hubs showing connected, the device list is still only listing devices from 1 of my hubs. Devices that i successfully included from my second hub are nit showing yet under hubitat devices . Am I missing something ??

Please ignore :slight_smile:
it was just that a driver source was missing. Devices showed up as I added it !

Hi,

im unable to find drivers for the Iris panel and the ZXT-120 . Any idea if these are available anywhere ?

Thx,
Ton