Migrating from Smartthings - Fans showing as Lights in Google

It makes no sense to me that the Hubitat Google Home connection is responsible for activating 9 SmartThings fan. What happens when you delete the connection to Hubitat from Google Home?

Well I guess I wasn't patient enough. 2 weeks later and finally it's responding properly to the "Turn on fan" command. Not sure why it took so long to sync up.

I’m having a similar issue. Using the Community app, I connected the fans. Each fan includes the room name. And in each room is also a nest hub, home mini or max or a combination (yes I have some rooms with many). I can say “hey google turn the fan to (insert speed name here, low medium or high)” and I do not have to include the room name and it works great. It turns the fan on and sets the speed as requested and responds “sure setting the (insert current room name here) fan speed to (insert speed requested here)”, or, if the fan was already on, it changes it to the requested speed with the same response. However, if I say “hey google, turn the fan on (or off)” it responds “Sorry, I’m not sure which “the fan” you’d like to turn on(or off)”. This is quite perplexing as to why it has no issue when changing speed, but is confused when asking to turn it on or off.

Quick update. I simply removed the room name from the fans. I can somehow have two fans in the same home named “fan” and they are in separate rooms. It now works fine. Turn on the fan only turns on the fan in the same room as the google home device the hears you. And you can still request a change of a fan in another room by simply adding the room name to the request.