Mi Connector and Xiaomi

Thanks but can you elaborate a little on the reason? Could my "particularity" be that my Air-Purifier, model 3H, or mb3, is not explicitly supported by fison67's mi-connector?

Further research showed that my air-purifier, exact model mb3 is, in fact, NOT explicitly supported by fison67's Mi-Connector:
supported
If this is the case, are there any workarounds? Or is this the reason I need the Xiaomi hub?
Under this new light, I am now uncertain of the actual status of my air-purifier in the mi-connector instance. Although I am able to see it in the "Xiaomi devices" list and receive its status notifications:

,if I try to Register it from the "Add Device [ST]" menu, I get the following error messages in the mi-connector console:

Is this still the incompatibility issue or is it because I hadn't setup the correct Maker-API details in Mi-Connector instance yet?
On that note, I'm not sure I've configured everything in the HE Maker API either: I've only done so far as choosing the fison67 Purifier from the devices list and getting its full details, alongside the local URL's:
http://192.168.1.191/apps/api/729/devices/[Device ID]?access_token=....
On the Mi-Connector QNAP instance, I've tried to fit in these details and local URL's in the "App_URL", "App_Id" and "token" fields in the Settings/Smartthings section, but all the combinations failed the test.
Could someone advise on how to setup both HE Maker-API and its Mi-Connector details?