Meross Smart Garage Opener MSG100 Help Needed

I've read through all the existing threads on getting the Meross Garage Opener working with Hubitat and I'm a little confused. I've added the Meross Smart WiFi Garage Door Opener driver from Ithinkdancan and the Meross Garage Door Manager app by Art Ardolino into HE. All good so far. I edited the Garage door manager app and added my key and token as follows:

def respData
try {
httpPost(commandParams) {resp ->
if (resp.status == 200) {
respData = resp.data.toString()
def retobj = [:]
retobj.code = 200
retobj.token = "XXXXXXbb74bf81494caa4903c0XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
retobj.key = "XXXXXXb725ce9XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
logDebug("respData:" + respData)
if(respData.indexOf('"token"')>0)

When I run the app, it opens normally

I log in then go into "add new garage doors". I can see the Meross controller in Step 2:

However, in step 3 it asks me to select a garage door from the dropdown menu, but no door is shown and I cannot progress further:

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I can't see how to add a door in the app.

I thought I might need to set this up as a device first before running the app but I also can't see how to do this. I've installed the driver but the only option I can see is to create a virtual garage opener which doesn't do anything.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Same for me... :man_shrugging:

Did you ever get this working?

I have mine configured in hubitat manually but nothing happens when I click open or close. Refresh button says the device timed out. Positive the IP is correct - mine is the msg100 non-HomeKit flavor… is the driver not compatible?

If I had the Meross plugin to homebridge - I can get it to work…. But then I lose some functionality with automations which I keep all of that in hubitat.

If you haven't seen this yet, check out this other thread.......getting close to a working version for MSG100 :-).

Meross Garage Door Opener - MSG200 - :bellhop_bell: Get Help / Devices - Hubitat

1 Like

Oh, excellent news. I'm forward to have my MSG100 integrated directly into Hubitat to do some lights automations based open/close door.