Meross Garage Door Opener State

I have two Meross garage openers integrated to HE via IFTTT. This allows me to send commands to open and close the garage doors from HE. Unfortunately, this integration does not update the actual status of the garage doors. So if I open/close them manually, HE does not get informed of the new current state from the Meross units.

However, I do have magnetic contacts on these doors, which are integrated to my Konnected alarm panel through HSM. Is there any way to marry the IFTTT open/close functionality with the HSM device status into a single garage door device?

I would just get a couple of zigbee tilt sensors for the garage doors to show state

I know the state from my contact sensors. I'm trying to figure out how to marry that information with the Meross garage door device.

I think this seems to be the solution... Had the same issue myself. Just needed the second pair of IFTTT actions. https://community.hubitat.com/t/meross-garage-opener/22860/5

Although, in the case you described above with two openers, you'll be needing four matching actions.

l take it all back. Tried this and it was a disaster... Endless loop of opening and closing. There mus be a better way,

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.