Make any switch support double tap, tap and hold etc

right, this is the device that they didn't send me, if I had this device I likely could make it work with Hubitat, they sent me the C4 version, but didn't send any documentation on the C4 cluster implementation, so there we go...

Not sure if it would help but I can ask my contact? Did you asked them for it and they didn't get back to you?

1 Like

yeah, then i moved, then my shoes got tied in a knot, then life started again, then the dog ate my lunch after the cat...

4 Likes

Sorry to hear your dog ate your cat.

3 Likes

i just wired my mailbox with a switch going back to an arduino. I will monitor the switch with webcore... My goal is to detect the mailbox open and have alexa tell me there is mail....
That I got.... what I'd like to do, when I get the mail, to "clear" the mail status, is triple tap the mechanical switch ...any suggestions on how to do in webcore ?

actually ....maybe I hold down for 2 seconds, other ideas....looking for a very clear signal of confirmation

Hi @BorrisTheCat ,
I am finally about to start this project but it seems like it is not even possible to purchase the C4 version to see if it works. Any ideas about where I could buy them? Still looks like a great device if I can get it to work as expected. Thanks

I contacted them and brought directly. It's a bit of a faff as you have to pay in US $ and jump though some hoops but it works out as a good price.

1 Like