MagicHome Device Driver Issue

I am trying to get my MagicHome driver running properly but i am having issues. I can turn it on and off bur no other control seems to work. I have tried to change colors on the LED strip but it get this error message in the log

[dev:6](2021-01-05 09:25:43.072 pm errorjava.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method multiply() on null object on line 231 (setColor)

I can see the change within Hubitat and Alexa but no change in the LED strip or magichome app.

I have an RGB IR controller, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have a headache as I have been trying to solve this all day. Im sure its something stupid

You probably should post this in the thread by the original driver's author. Also, you have started multiple threads about this which makes it hard to track all your issues with this device.

You would be best to ask most of these questions in the linked thread below.

1 Like

No need to be sorry, just trying to get you to a place where someone probably can help you.

You can delete the others if you want.

how do I delete a post?

There should be a trash can at the bottom of your post.

But it looks like you still didn't get your post into the thread where the driver author can help you.