Lutron Pro Hub IP change

Good evening :slight_smile: I just switched my wifi from auto to router mode to allow my nest to find the network.
Its jacked a lot of other things up, requiring reboots. Most everything else just needed a reboot to pull a new IP, but I had a static assigned to my lutron.
Any idea how I can get in to change it, since I am not seeing it now on my network?
I do NOT want to reset it, and have to go back and add a dozen or more switches for the fourth time .
Thoughts?
thank you

Change it where?, in Hubitat or on the actual bridge...

The actual bridge.... I have no access to it given the IPs have changed... I just fear im going to have to reset it :frowning: which kills me

Why not switch the router back to auto temporarily? Get access to the lutron bridge again, and switch it to DHCP, Then switch the router again, and reserve the IP that gets assigned to the bridge.

If the lutron app can't find the bridge, you have two choices, start over, or revert your network changes and this time set a static dhcp reservation, not a static ip on the bridge...

2 Likes

Remember to save out your integration report when you're in there. Can come in handy if you need to reset.

So I ended up switching it back to bridge mode, changing the ip to dhcp and switching it back... luckily there was no adverse affects from it.. everything came back quickly..

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.