Lutron Pico $11.45 on Amazon

Saw this on the ST forum and thought I would share. Lutron Picos are $11.45 on Amazon right now:

Looks like HD has same price now too. Energy Avenue is over $12 a piece.

1 Like

Really basic question....aussie here, and dont know anything about this button. How does it connect? Does it require some special lutron hub, because from the amazon page, it's not zigbee/zwave?

@mike
Requires a Lutron Caseta Pro bridge to be used with HE.

1 Like

As @aaiyar mentions it requires the Lutron Caseta Pro hub which HE connect to via telnet. The Picos and Lutron devices are super fast and you can program the 5 buttons to do anything in HE or make it 10 buttons with push and hold too.

Because Amazon has a sale on Pico's ?? :slight_smile:

Wow. That's some sniffer. :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

I wish the 2 button was on sale too. It's still $15+.

@cstory777

While it might seem high (at $15.30 on Amazon), that price is actually pretty close to the lowest price that the two-button Pico remotes have even been ($14.26). The average price for the two-button remotes is ~$20.

I have some Lutron on/off switches and just bought a couple two-button remotes after looking at their current/historical pricing on CamelCamelCamel.

I'm looking at adding at least one, maybe 2, 2 button remotes. I only need 4 actions in a couple of rooms and I find if I add the 5 button remote I force myself to find things for the other 3 buttons. lol