Lutron Caseta (Pro) + Hubitat Elevation Pico Question

I have 2 Lutron Pro hubs and 78 Lutron switches and Picos. The addiction is real people. The addiction is real.

I'm starting down this road as well...but curious about the Pico's. Why is everyone so addicted to them? As handheld remotes? I use Google Home voice assistant for things I'm not near a switch to do. To me the pico remote almost seems like going backwards...but maybe I'm missing something it can do? Or is it the fact they can be mounted like wall switches anywhere you want?

Currently have a few on the way to work in 3-way switch replacement where there is no neutral...so I can see the big benefit there! Just curious how you are using so many?

I don't use voice assistants.

1 Like

For me, the only time I use my pico's is at night. Everything is motion controlled, then Google as a fall back and then last is the Pico's for when I don't want to make any noise.

But it is great that they can be placed anywhere and still look like a 'real' wall switch!

2 Likes

They are cheap and extremely flexible, both in mounting options and as button controllers in HE.

1 Like

And they are very fast and reliable.

1 Like