The Lutron Intergrator messed up and I had to reinstall it. Using the list entry method, when adding all my Picos back in, I made a typo and entered the id number for one incorrectly. Trying to fix that revealed a few things that seem counter-intuitive.
First, resaving the list will regenerate ALL Pico devices.
Second, it seems that adding individual Picos don't combine or modify with the list - it resaves the new one exactly as I typed it originally. That could be because I'm trying to add the same one but with the correct id. (I've deleted it from the device list before adding it again, and tried editing it on the device page under name and in the device network id.)
Third, when I switched to the individual entry mode, the option to switch back isn't presented.
Seems like to get the one Pico working, I'll have to delete and readd them all yet again, but I'll hold off on that in case you need any screenshots or log entries. (Or hopefully direction on what I'm doing wrong or a hotfix.)