Login/email

I changed my email and got a new phone. Dont rember my password. Now i cant reset it with the old email. Can someone help me

You still have access to your old email address?

Please visit the following page and create a case using Account Problem as reason, and we will help you out. You may not hear back from us tomorrow, since it's a holiday in the US.

2 Likes

Still no help. Don't you have customer service or something. How hard is it to reset my password.

Hope you created the case using your new email address, as we don't have any open "Account Problem" cases, so likely your case was addressed yesterday. But since you followed up here in the community, you can send me a private message with your old/new email account and will see what I can do to help you out.

1 Like

There's no message button when I click your avatar. I tried to submit a case and order number is a requirement also it doesn't think my MAC address is correct. So it won't let me submit a case.

I sent you a message, instead... Check out the upper right corner for a notification.

1 Like

So you didn't submit a case? Kind of difficult for customer service to reach out to you to fix any issues if you haven't submitted a case.

In any case, the MAC address to use is printed on the underside of the hub. An example of how to enter the MAC address is on the screenshot below:

1 Like

I see that @bobbyD reached out to you already ( :+1: :+1:), but for future reference, I've highlighted (in red) the Message button below.

1 Like

Thanks for the visuals. Worth mentioning that for brand new users, the Message button may be missing. The quickest way to bypass the "new user" status is to join the Hub Owners group:

https://community.hubitat.com/g/owners

2 Likes