Locks

For the schlage locks I do not think the 30 second auto lock time can be adjusted.

There was a zwave tool released that will allow you to adjust the other features. It is a little clunky though.

On Schlage the auto lock timer can not be adjusted - there is no zwave parameter for it at all. So you would have to do something on the hub side with rules - as mentioned above.

I'll have to try it. But how do I disable the autolock that was setup using Nexia?

You can disable it using the programming code, and code sequence from the manual.

1 Like

@amdbuilder Thank you!

That, or use the basic zwave tool and turn it off via writing to the autolock parameter.

I think doing it from the keypad is easier though.

@vjv Thank you! It works like a charm!

1 Like

I feel ya brother.

Hi Mike, i've had hubitat since mar 2019 and it's awesome and works great with my Schlage BE468/BE469 Lock. i also have installed the same lock at my office building and the only difference between them is the way i can remote control them. at home i use hubitat but at the office i'm using our alarm system through alarm. c o m with a 2gig control panel. the one feature i love about the alarm .c om setup is i can add a user and define a code via the web admin from my account AND then setup a day/time that allows say my cleaning crew or interns access to my building but only on a certain day and/or between a specified time. for example my cleaning crew can only get in on saturdays between 11am-1pm. not sure how alarm. c o m manages this exactly but it does work and i've had that setup at the office for almost 2 years now. would love something similar with hubitat.

@antixian, look here. You can do what you ask with Lock Code Manager. It's a native Hubitat app.

jkudave, thanks for your reply, i've used the lock code manager to setup my lock at the house. it has minimal scheduling as far as i can tell, it appears to enable and disable on a certain time and date range but not like every saturday allow a user access between 11-2pm or something like that, maybe i'm missing something but it isnt clear to me that it does what i'm wanting.

This functionality (auto-lock at 30 seconds, 1 minute - 4 minutes and user access codes with a defined schedule) is available with the HomeKit version of the Schlage lock. The Z-Wave version appears to be very basic. You may consider buying this version instead. However, it does require a HomeKit hub device (AppleTV or iPad).

well, ok sounds like this isnt a planned featured so thanks for the replies. i dont use homekit nor want to. as stated alarm.com works with my 2gig alarm panel and the same schlage lock using zwave and i can setup when user codes are available. i have the same lock at home as i do at our office. the web interface of alarm.com gives me the 7 days of the week to check mark which ones i want and between times. so for my cleaning people i have them set to only get access on weekdays between 11 and 4pm. this configures their code to deactivate the alarm and also use the same code on the door. it's really a nice and handy feature. btw the lock i'm referring to is the BE469 z-wave schlage connect.
Capture

Picking up on this topic, should we consider the prospect of having scheduled activation/deactivation of PIN codes not something soon to be added to LCM? I just installed my YRD256 (Z-wave). Everything is working well. I just naively thought I would be able to activate lockout/privacy mode (no PINs work) and schedule PINs by day/time.

Thanks to all, especially @mike.maxwell, for keeping the community stocked with drivers and enhancements!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.