Lock Opened on its own

Glad you got one switched over. I wasn't aware that the 800 series didn't have switchable cards like the 900 series do. Good to know.

Just found this thread, and was about to order a board but then noticed the 888 is integrated. Awesome forum to gain knowledge for stuff like this. That said, I have three 888's but unfortunately one of them is an older version non zwave plus, and it gives me trouble, the other two zwave plus locks are great. Any of you guys or gals that converted to Zigbee and wanting to unload any zwave plus models 888 or 900 series, I'd be interested!

$29.99 on woot!

https://tools.woot.com/offers/kwikset-smart-lock-conversion-kit-key-edition-5?ref=w_cnt_wp_0_1

1 Like

Thats a great price. I bought 3 of these on Amazon 6 months ago. They only have the back portion ( motor, electronics) so you dont get the key pad but depending on where the lock is - you may not need keypads on all of your locks.
They actually sent me 2 conversion kits and one full lock so i installed the conversion kit on a garage door that i dont use often and need the keypad, Changed the zigbee card from the new one to a kwikset out on a 911 or 912 that had a zwave .. and i have 1 full zigbee lock with keypad left to use somewhere...but its nickle and my locks are bronze....so just going to leave it in the fun drawer till i find a use for it.
Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.