[SOLVED] Lock Code Manager (LCM) "An unexpected error has occurred trying to load the app."

Does that one lock respond to direct Lock/Unlock commands from HE? If it is only one lock, then I would suspect something with that lock's setup rather than LCM. LCM is software and software handles things the same way every time. I wouldn't reset the lock, LCM is "reset" when you uninstalled/reinstalled it.

It removed it. When you install it, it pulls all the codes from your locks. So, it repopulates itself.

Its not a lock problem, Its a hub problem. I can add.remove manually from the locks via the device panel instead of lcm and they all respond and add/remove codes successfully.

But the problem in LCM is isolated to 1 lock?

Just a thought have you tried removing all the codes from the lock?

1 Like

No. the LCM app crashes per my videos....

the problem is not 1 lock, it is the LCM application crashing...

For one device or for all?

You said 1 wasn't working but the other 6 were. So, is it one or 7?

i have 7 HUBS. Each with 3-4 locks.... 6 hubs working... 1 hub is sad...

Okie dokie. Tagging @mike.maxwell as he will be the one with answer I think.

Thanks for your help Tonight. I am hopeful there is a patch i can run to get this straightened out.

Are you on the latest firmware?

I tried upgrading tonight, and that didnt fix it.

If you can't enter the code directly on the lock driver, it won't work from LCM

It works perfectly on the lock driver directly , AS I SAID ABOVE, but the LCM application crashes when i try to run it AS I SHOWED YOU in the video.

What browser version is being used in the video?, and when using Chrome do you experience the same issue?

firefox in the video and yes same issue on chrome, edge , and samsung browser on my cell phone..My laptop, my desktop, my cell phone and my tablet. same issue. I wish there was a way to uninstall and reinstall the app.

OK, narrowing in on this, it's related to the quantity of codes and locks (we think).

Can you install the app if not already installed, then from the apps page click the info gear, then PM me screen shots of that data?

https ://drive.google.com/file/d/1bbeT0Kx-aoOOQ4F-Z-QNeRjQi5_nVPeZ/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

Sorry for the troubles. The fix for your issue has been released. Please update your hub when you get a chance. Thanks again for your feedback.

1 Like

Bug has been squashed. Good work @mike.maxwell and @bobbyD!

2 Likes