Lock Code Manager bug?

I have been testing my HE with many devices before putting it in production. Today I tried including a Yale Z-Wave deadbolt and all went well with that part. I added LCM app and then created a user code that is always enabled which is by default. All went well and the door code works.

Then I decided to create a second code using the enable and Disable on dates option and on the last step I get an error. I did this twice and got the same error. See attached screenshots and please let me know.

If you can describe the exact sequence of events used to generate this I can have a look.
By sequence meaning what you clicked and entered ect.

Hi Mike. I actually recorded a video to show the problem the second time around and then it worked properly and the code saved. Go figure. I will continue to monitor the situation and if it happens again I will report back but so far it seems to be working now?

Sure if you can duplicate it, a video would be great.

I had this issue and others when I was using the z-wave radio module. I ended up moving to the Zigbee module and all the quirkiness went away. It was the only Z-wave device on my hub.

I can't prove it, but it is now working fine.