"Loading past logs..." message appears, but past logs don't load

I see the "Loading past logs..." message at the bottom of the Logs screen, but I never actually see it load any additional logs.

Is this an artifact of some earlier functionality that is no longer supported, or ?

Thanks.

I used to have that as well. I did post about it here, but nobody ever responded to it.

1 Like

Tried clearing your browser cache? Also a screen shot of the incidence would help, never seen this before.

It appears at the bottom of every log I look at, and additional logs never appear. Like below. This happens on both my desktop and mobile, That doesn't seem to indicate it would be a cache issue. It's the same message on Firefox.
Chrome:

Firefox :

It sometimes "chokes" for me when loading past logs, but does eventually display.
Would the issue happen to consistently involve a certain app #?

I see it at the bottom of every automation or device log that I look at, regardless of which one I select. Hitting page down or trying to scroll down doesn't do anything, and it isn't clickable.

O that's just a UI thing it's always been there, it's not doing anything. It just means that's as far back as it currently goes. The past logs are the logs above it.

OK, so you have the same entry at the bottom as well.

The active wording of the phrase mislead me to think that some additional log entries were supposed to appear. Thanks for clearing that mystery up!

1 Like

It seems you cannot look at last months logs? Today for example I no longer see October's logs. This is odd as I can understand a ring buffer of say 30 days, but not chopping off at "last month". Who coded this :slight_smile: