List of Incompatible Devices

Do you know if the power meter on these work in Hubitat? I have about 10 of these and have been "forced" to use them as regular on/off with no power meter. Would be super cool if I could actually use the power meter as well as this opens up way more flexibility.

Thanks.

I haven't dug into power reporting on mine, but searching around shows inconsistent results and a potential firmware update via securifi to enable.

So short answer is no, they don't seem to support power reporting reliability.

Did you get a chance to work on the Iris keypad?

Yes, it's almost complete.

5 Likes

What is the status on the Qubino Flush 1 relay? I have it paired as an unknown device and need to get the driver for it. I am getting no clear info if this DH is created for Hubitat...if so, please post it here.
Or if Hubitat has it..what driver do I look for?
Appreciate the feedback!

I ported over @ericm's driver in his GitHub repo. This was done many months ago and unsure if Eric has a working Hubitat version yet. I used the recommendations in this guide on how to port over ST DH's and SmartApps.

I did have issues with the child devices that are created for the I1 and I2 ports but I don't use them anyway so I removed the code since I just use it as a dry contact relay along with temperature sensing. Its been working fine.

Thanks for the info!
And I only use l1 anyway.
Can you please paste your ported DH? I would really appreciate it!
Thanks in advance!

@arnoud I don't use I1 and have disabled the child driver code for I1 and I2 so not sure my version will work for you. My use case for this device is simply a dry contact relay and temperature with no switch attached. Hopefully @ericm can chime in here for thoughts on making his published code work for HE.

Eric published an entire Hubitat section in his github, where he ported over, I think all, of his ST code. The Qubino one is here:

1 Like

Thank you @csteele and @ritchierich. I checked Erics github for the flush-1 switch relay..the non dimmer...and found it..Sadly it does give an error:
No signature of method: Script1.childDeviceTiles() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [all]
Might be a consequence of the firmware updates. I would love Eric to update the drivers/DH. Its an impressive collection he made!

Just remove the entire tiles{} section and try again. It is not used on HE anyway.

Thanks! That fixed it indeed. Now it works like a charm, :-):grinning:

2 Likes

@mike.maxwell : Here's a device I got running recently:
Monoprice Z-Wave Plugin On/Off #11995

Fingerprint info:
Manufacturer:0109Product Name:Generic Z-Wave OutletModel Number:Unknown Part NumberdeviceTypeId:105

more...

nodeId:10

deviceId:0703

manufacturer:0109

deviceType:2007

inClusters:0x25,0x27,0x75,0x72,0x86

outClusters:null

It seems to run fine as Type: Generic Z-Wave Outlet.

Thanks.

1 Like

I would add the Orvibo Zigbee Smart Outlets to the List of Incompatible Devices.
Even though they pair and function.
They create a ghost mac FFFF device that can only be seen on the network with Xbee scans and created interference with other devices that can knock the other devices off the network.

Here's another one just for fun @mike.maxwell .

Telguard GDC1 ( Universal Z-Wave Garage Door Control Switch )

Fingerprint info:
Manufacturer:017EProduct Name:DeviceModel Number:Unknown Part NumberdeviceTypeId:15

nodeId:18

deviceId:0111

manufacturer:017E

deviceType:0001

inClusters:0x72,0x86,0x25

This is discovered by HE as "Device". It seems to work right now as "Generic Z-Wave Switch"

This is actually a pretty cool device. It has performed quite reliably partly due to its included hard-wired door sensor. An advantage (and/or disadvantage) was that it was designed to work as a simple on/off switch. That makes it easy to get running and operate, but leaves something to be desired when it comes to GUI and terminology (off/on vs. open/closed, etc.).

For those looking for extra credit, I did find a SmartThings Device Type that might be migrated to HE. It can be found HERE.

Here's another one to add at some point @mike.maxwell .

I believe it's an older Monoprice Z-Wave Plugin Dimmer Switch (no longer available)

Fingerprint info:

Manufacturer:0109Product Name:DeviceModel Number:Unknown Part NumberdeviceTypeId:15

nodeId:0F

deviceId:0803

manufacturer:0109

deviceType:2008

inClusters:0x26,0x27,0x75,0x72,0x86

This is discovered by HE as "Device". It seems to work properly as "Generic Z-Wave Dimmer"

Thanks!

1 Like

Linear P300z-2 outlet plugin dimmer. Can’t get it to work anybody have any ideas.

I believe that one is similar to the monoprice unlabeled one. Have you tried changing the driver in device details to this?

I will try that, it’s a PD300Z-2. I mistyped the model number.

Not sure on the plugin in dimmer, but the Generic Z-Wave Dimmer or Smart Dimmer should expose the z-wave level and switch commands.