Lights Turned On. Rule False

What's turning your lights off?
I can only see turning on if true.

They go off if the piston turns FALSE. So when the time in not between 4:50am and sunrise-30, they will be off.

But you haven't defined what happens when false.

According to @Ryan780 you don't have to because when it isn't TRUE it is FALSE so the lights will go off. I have tried it both ways but seeing as there seems to be a problem with the sunrise condition, it is hard to test. However, looking back at some events, it seems that the lights didn't turn off at 11:00 last night but did on the 27th. See the 12:00 ON but no 11:00pm in the second picture.

That is not what I said at all....if you're going to blame me, don't mention me. LMAO
What I said was you don't have to have a false statement in rules in general. If you want something to happen when the rule is false then you have to put it in there. However, if will happen whenever the rule is false. So, even if you are in the room at sunrise -20 if you have false defined to shut the lights off, they will go off, no matter what.

Also, in all of our discussion about EXACTLY what you wanted to happen, you never mentioned turning the lights off...only turning them on. This is why I asked you to details ALL of the actions you wanted to happen. I can't help you when you don't provide all the information.

This is what you said here

EXACTLY!!!! You wanted to know why your lights turned off at 9:30 and it was because of the false statement. You said you didn't want them to turn off you wanted to turn them off with your goodnight routine. So i said take out the false statement. LMAO . Now you say you do want them to turn off. Make up your mind!! or, like i siad, stop trying to do this in one rule and break it apart!!!!!!

That was for a different piston not this one that @bobbles and I are talking about.

Let me put it like this.
Your rule becomes TRUE.
Actions for 'Select Actions For True' will execute.
Your rule becomes FALSE.
Actions for 'Select Actions For False' will execute.
This enables you to have the flexibility do what you want when this happens.
Just fill in the False options that you want to happen and it will work OK.
EDIT: I meant to send the reply to @pcgirl

But youre the one saying that what I said there applies here. So, which is it?

Look @Ryan780 we are all learning in this community. Sometimes it will be frustrating to try and help. It also doesn't help when something isn't working right due to bugs in the system that we haven't found yet. Try to be patient with people.

Then stop blaming me! I'm only answering the questions you're asking. listen to your own advice and try and be patient with the people helping you.

I will put the FALSE Action to turn off the lights on this Piston again. The problem with these two pistons has been exasperated by the fact that they also weren't working due to the 12:00am bug.

But that means that at 9:30 they will shut off which you said you don't want. I think you need to break it up into 2 rules if you want two different sets of actions for true and false. If you want them to turn off in the morning but not turn off at night, the easiest way would be to break them up.

I have been very patient with people helping me and very appreciative.

This is a different piston not the UnderCabinet Lights OFF/ON piston. I just want the outdoor lights to go off at 11:00pm in this one.

You have them both in your last post and you didn't specify which you were going to add it to.

The lights for the Undercabinet ON/OFF piston will go off when another Piston called Good Night Routine runs. I will add the OFF in the FALSE Action for the Outdoor Lights ON/OFF.

I did the latest update yesterday but the lights are still going on at midnight. And they aren't going off at sunrise -30. It says that the rule turned false at 7:13 but the lights are still on.

@bravenel hasn't responded yet to the issue I raised. It is the weekend after all so I wouldn't expect anything yet.
I don't think the latest update referred to this issue.
Sorry to be a pain but could you post your rule again. It would be good to see it after you amended it.