Life360 Android / IOS Presence Not working

Android S22 version andoid 13
Hubitat C8 version 2.3.6.135

I noticed today my presence using Life360 stopped working in hubitat. Also on my wifes phone IOS the presence is not updating in hubitat.

I noticed if i go i to Apps and open the life360 app. When i click done on the App then the presence status will update for both IOS and Android

Anyone else have this issue ?

Just an update-
I disabled Life360 Connector app
I added ON the Life360+ app to see if that works

This morning, I noticed that my Life360 HE location was out of sync with the Life360 phone app. Having updated to 2.3.6.135 after returning home last night, I just figured that the presence state was buggered. The real test will be when I return home tonight.

1 Like

Yes. My Life360 presence detection stopped yesterday too. It didn't detect me arriving, so my alarm routines didn't function properly. I had to turn off the alarm manually (plan B), and enable my presence manually.
Once I left this morning, it didn't see me leave the circle.
Alas, debug work to do. And it was working so well too.....

1 Like

@Hatallica
I am in the same boat as you. Having updated to the latest Hubitat firmware and since then my Android phone and wifes IOS is no longer detected leaving or arriving

I installed Life360+ and didn't see that working either.
I disabled the Life360+ and went back to the Life360 Connector app

Just waiting to see if Other members are experiencing the same issue

Irvine, Calif

@Hatallica
@user3420
This is what i have noticed. If you go into Hubitat settings and access the Life360 Connector app and click Done without making any changes then Hubitat will update your status whether Arrival or Leaving.

Only if u do that.

Other than that it will not update on its own. So im not sure if the hangup is with Hubitat or Life360

IOS phone/ left this morning and it didnt update. When accesses Hubitat settings and accessed Life360 Connector app and clicked Done then it updated.

I'm leaving the house now, so I doubt my android status will update

Update- i left the house (android) and no location update on Hubitat. I did notice there is a Life360 Refresh Tab in the settings of the app. If i click on the icon Refresh then my current Status of Arrival and Leaving will Update.

So again im not sure where the Hiccup/Hangup is with the Life360 or Hubitat.

Ours has been working well since the fix was released during the most recent beta.

I do have L360 refresh commands built into my garage door rules that help ensure car travels are covered, but it's been doing a great job switching when I've done longer dog walks too. We're on iOS fwiw.

1 Like

After sitting down to deal with this today. I've ditched Life360 Connector App.
I installed the Life360+ app and the presence is working again in regards to my android. I'm able to spoof my location and tested it out and presence is working. Final test is when the IOS phone comes back from work later today. I suspect it will work too.
buh bye....Life360 Connector

Hello to Life360+ app....

Thanks folks...

Anyone know where i can find the code for life360+ ?

Looks like it is here.

I am still having issues and it looks like other people are too. If this fixes the issue for anyone else please let me know.

1 Like

@PolarFiasco
Once i deleted Life360 Connector and installed Life360+

Everything is back up and running business as usual.

I have mobile presence installed via Hubitat app but i dont use it. Most of my automations / routines are connected via Life360+ for activation

I would like the Wifi-Presence option but haven't had time to dive in and install.

I like the feature of
Life360 you can stipulate the distance for presence AND the Hubitat presence has that same option too.

360+ fixed my presence issues.

1 Like