Keypad Questions

Prior to moving my Keypads from ST to HE I have a few questions;

1. When arming the system in away mode from an IRIS/Centralite keypad with a delay, then during the delay period cancel it by entering pin Off from the keypad, does the system remain unarmed and cancel the pending away mode?

2. I'm down to one last TTS message migration that occurs during keypad exit delay. The message I want to issue is: "You have %nn% seconds to exit the facility", where %nn% is the delay time in seconds. Is this possible with rule machine? If not can I test the keypad mode (not system mode) for "ExitDelay" and is there a setting name for the delay time so I can use it with a smartapp?

3. I want to test keypad functions before actually migrating the real keypads to HE. A vitual keypad was setup in HE and I've succesfully setup a few pins. Now I want to test it by faking a pin entry by entering some data in the Device's Test Cmd field, but there is no documentation on data format. Is this possible and if yes, what is the format?

4. I run some simple automations (garage door open, lights on and off, etc) using pin entries from two keypads on my ST system. These pins would have to be undefined in the (both) HE Keypad device info. I have a simple ST smartapp that subscribes to the keypad pin entry using
    subscribe (thekeypad, "codeEntered", pinHandler)
    Will this work in HE? If not what is the correct subscribe for the pin entry?

5. When a keypad enters Exit or Entry delay, do all other keypads follow along and beep in Exit or Entry Delay?