Keypad beeping after HSM armed

So I have an xfinity XHK1 keypad thats functions fine, The issue is that when armed away either from the keypad or the smarttools dashboard, it continues beeping after the system is armed. The device is listed as a generic zigbee contact sensor and using the centralite keypad driver. Just updated hub the other day to 2.2.5
I had seen this mentioned in a couple other threads but never saw where it was fixed or how it was fixed .

Thanks

Generally the beeping is the delay before arming signal. If it never turns off you may want to try setting the arming delay to some value and hitting configure, and then try turning off the delay and hitting configure.

Yes , it does the standard delay beeping but after the delay timeout has finished , it goes to a slower constant beeping and does not quit until system is disarmed. If I use arm while home feature, it does not beep, only does it while using arm away

Sometimes these have an internal delay option in addition to the HSM delay...

Yes, tried setting those to several different variables also.

Also wanted to note that if I wave my hand in front of the keypad sensor, the beeping quits but you cannot do this when you leave the house.

The answer is Nyckelharpa driver/app. Fixed this exact issue.

Check out this thread - XHK1-UE keypad - Soooooo close, but beeps with arm night mode [digital]

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.