Keenect Lite (Release)

Is there a fix for Fan-Mode not working with Ecobee thermostats?

So far, so good. Thanks!

Since it doesn't look like we are going to get support to fix the Ecobee driver, I will prioritize that next.
Craig

Thanks.

Updated child to 1.0.7. This is for when Fan Only is not being sent by thermostats. Ther is a switch for idle condition to be the same as fan only.

I was thinking of developing a display tile for a dashboard for each zone. What data would people like to see? I was thinking
Zone
Setpoint
current temp(Sensor)
percent open(Vent)
state(Heating, Cooling)

Ideas?

That and the status of the keen vent.. specifically if it's obstructed or not.

I think I'll need to go obstruct a vent and see what event it throws! I have no code for that.

I think it changes the status from off/on to obstructed, but now I can't remember.

I'd like to have another option for Reactivity = Binary, i.e. vent is either open 100% or completely closed.
The issue is that when the ceiling-mounted Keen register in my bedroom is partially open, it directs the airflow toward my bed, and I wind up waking up sweating. When the vent is fully open, the air goes straight down and warms the room evenly.
Such an option would also mimic the Keen hub, which operates on an open/closed basis.
So could we please have the Binary option?

Done, Added to next release when I get the tiles working.

Preview, feedback will be taken :slight_smile:

Nice tiles.

Did you look into obstructed, does it include that? Otherwise, that's pretty good.

nope, going after the low hanging fruit of getting the data in there. Once I have the data working, I plan obstructing a vent and adding code for that.

@mike.maxwell,
Is there a obstructed event for the Keen vents? I stopped mine with my fingers and didn't see anything.

Release 2.0.0 child. Adds binary control, all open or all closed. Adds dashboard tile support. see initial post for install instructions.

Outstanding! Thanks.

Binary looks good, but I can't figure out how to use the Tile.
I've got the tile device installed, but don't know what to fill in to create virtual tile device. When I look at the device its status is waiting for data.

No, it's not reliable, or reproducible.