Keen Vent Out-of-stock reply

Reply from Keen/Ecovent on their chat in website:

Thank you for contacting Keen Home Support, my name is Alvin and we’re here to help!

Our shipment is delayed from China due to the current pandemic climate and we are holding off until things settle down before we start shipping again. It may be out of stock for an unforeseeable future.
We are out of inventory and will be winding down the sales by end of the month.
If you would like to keep up on any updates with the availability of our products and new releases, feel free to subscribe to our newsletter or follow our blog.

I have a number of these I'm not using that are for sale.
PM me if interested.

I am not impressed with the way they handled this. I noticed that most sizes were listed as out-of-stock, but the size I needed was not, so I ordered a few. They sent me an email saying I could track the status by typing the order number into a website. When that website still said "order not found" after several days, I sent an email and someone told me that they were out of stock. They have charged my credit card for the order which seems like bad practice when something is out of stock indefinitely.

To avoid unnecessary PM-ing back-and-forth, can you post the size of the vents you have?

4x10 only, $30 bucks each +shipping...

all gone now, that was quick...

1 Like

If they are still available, I could use up to 6 if you have them.

Thanks

yup, PM me, all gone now...

Let us know when you're back in stock w/a wider variety of sizes. :wink:

2 Likes

I could use 3 of the 4x10 too..

Seems like this company is dead? They've had no updates on their website or social media in ages, and retailers have set their products to either clearance or no longer carried.