Just started and keep getting Corrupt Database every day

I just joined the community this week and upon first turn on of my C7 box I was immediately met with a corrupt database I follow the directions to soft reset and was all good but was odd why it happened. I follow directions on updating the firmware which it did fine. I then began adding devices and setting up basic rules and then finally more services until pretty much was up and operation on day 1. on Day 2 I went to check my device and started seeing javaerrors in the log regarding memory SPECIFICALLY "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread" message it was filling my log and then eventually I got a Error 500 ### Something went wrong. so I rebooted the HUB and was met again with a corrupt database and soft reset was needed so I did and understood a big uh-oh on my part backup with each change done so I had to again add rules back and made even more updates and everything again went humming right along until Day 3 where again I saw those dreaded errors " java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread" filling the log and again I rebooted and sure enough met the lovely message your database is corrupt again... I dont know but I feel my Hub is bad and I need help. Please can someone help me?

Could you please send me a private message so we can further investigate?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.