Just made the jump from ST

That also doesn't mean you don't have a bad device. I would start checking with your logs and then ask support to pull your engineering logs (which you don't have access to)

'support' have been silent on the matter for 22 days.

If you have a ticket I would respond to it again so the @support_team notices it. If you have not done that I would go to support.hubitat.com and click on warranty support and start a ticket.

thank you, the first piece of really useful information. that's much appreciated. :slight_smile:

Not sure why you didn't do that before.

actually I think I have. what you are suggesting exists here: SNZB-06P Zigbee pairing failures - #18 by teaks-convex.0q
I'm not seeing anywhere else to go from your 'link'

doesn't work. the reseller link (spelt 'resseler') is 'duff'. did you see a flash from @bobbyD then? and there he wasā€¦ gone.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. If you could point me to a thread where this issue was raised, I'd be more than happy to further assist or to escalate to our engineers for further investigation if necessary.

Looking into it now :wink:

it's in the conversation, but here it is again: SNZB-06P Zigbee pairing failures - #18 by teaks-convex.0q

What reseller link? Go to support.hubitat.com, scroll to the bottom and click warranty/learn more.

this be a 'regional' thing, methinksā€¦

I really don't like grumbling bobby; but I dislike being ignored even more. so apologies for my abruptness. on the whole I think the product is great, your rules engine sucks (so I don't use it, instead I use node-red), but that's by the by. I'd like to see the HomeKit certification appear, that would be brilliant...

No one likes to be ignored. So I get it. See my reply to your post on the other thread.

1 Like

Well that was quite a threadjacking.

I wonder how the OPā€™s new hub is working out for them.

7 Likes

Thanks for all the info, information and opinions, it's been helpful. Received my C8 Pro yesterday and haven't had a chance to set it up. I'll probably go room by room and move everything over. I'm hopeful ActionTiles works without a hitch so the family doesn't notice anything, and I can just swap out ST buttons with HE buttons.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but those issues shouldn't be present on the C8 Pro right? The additional RAM and CPU are really what sold me from a future proofing standpoint.

No matter what they do for CPU and Ram it can not match the way the cloud can scale.

That said the upgrade does mean it should be better at resisting problems. The cpu as i understand it is between 20 and 50% faster depending on what the load is and the ram will just help in general.

1 Like

@RJGill84

I have a c7, came from smartthings, love webcore, have a billion wifi devices, and my skill level is fairly basic (so the efficiency is probably cack).

Here's a zoomed-out version of my pistons:

Summary

I wouldn't worry, unless there was a need.

Don't forget to check that link I posted to you. It will help avoid some gotchas as your transitioning to hubitat.