Issues with Mode times starting one hour early for no reason

I have night mode starting 1:30am and day mode at 5:30am. I have a motion detector set to come on at night mode and off day mode. Today after months of it working fine, night mode started correctly at 1:30am but day mode started at 4:30am per log for no reason at all instead of 5:30am. Anyone think of why?

The daylight savings changed recently. I solved the issue by just going in to Mode Manager and clicking Done. You can check the Mode Manager scheduler entries to verify it is set to fire at the correct time.

1 Like

I thought that may be it, but i checked the mode manager setting and the time was correct. I'll go into it again and check DONE as you suggested. You would think Hubitat would automatically correct the daylight savings time change. Appreciate your response!

Your the man! After your message, I went on and clicked DONE in the mode app for my Mode times and this morning the day mode correctly came on at 5:30am! Still dont understand why you manually have to do this when daylight saving time changes but hay it works! Thanks soooo much again