Is this the dashboard app?

Because mine looks nothing like this Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 9...

Isn’t that a mock up that someone made and posted in another thread recently of how they’d like their dashboard to look?

Edit: it would be helpful if you could provide some more context re: where you found that image.

1 Like

I remember I got it off reddit a long time ago. He said it was hubitat

I sort of recognize it from a thread I read recently, since the influx of former wink users. Perhaps that post was an older one in the thread.

It’s either a heavily customized dashboard, or it only exists as a mock-up, not quite sure which.

Okay, thank you

This thread. It was a recent one, just last week.

That's me. It's my mockup of the dashboard I'm in the process of building/customizing.

Not saying it’s easy, but I wonder if it’s something your attempting, I’d think hubitat would officially do something similar

AFAICT, @patrick was the dashboard guy and he left the company last fall.

So while only time will tell, I don’t expect a lot in the near-term re: an overhaul of hubitat dashboards.

Smartly is a pretty amazing community add-on that has reinvigorated my interest in dashboard use. @spelcheck and team did a really stellar job with that.

1 Like

I am attempting to build it as close as I can to what I did in my design. I know some things will definitely change as I work through it.

I'm planning on making my CSS mods available when I'm done, though users will have to modify as I'm already positive I'll be calling specific Tile IDs and that won't be the same for everyone's dashboards.