Is Aquara température and humidity sensor any good?

:rofl:

If you're not adverse to a wait and giving your credit card to AliExpress, then it's probably the best option right now.

@Guytas I've been told they're not that fast at responding, but probably good enough for your use. Centralite are another option and generally good devices that don't need specific repeaters either. Aartech is in Oshawa Ontario, but they will ship free if the order is over $100 and you said you need a few. Maybe you need something else they sell?

2 Likes

@Guytas I just remember this local community integration someone pointed out. It's not such a bad price either. The gateway and one sensor is just $58 CAD (with a coupon) and additional sensors are $22 CAD. What's nice about this option for your case is you can also get the plant moisture sensors. The low frequencies these sensor use will travel very far and you won't have the issue that a remote building might have with Zigbee 2.4 GHz frequencies during heavy snow fall.

Yes I think this sounds like the best option. HE is compatible to signee 3.0 I assumed. I didn’t check that yet. Cause yes 56$ for 4 sounds cheap if they are any good.

Reading all the comments is getting confusing, but I appreciate every one of them. Thanks all.

Yah, I guess in Texas you don’t need winter coats. :smirk: but winter is very nice too (as long as you don’t have to do snow removal. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Actually, it is the other way about. Zigbee 3.0 is backwards compatible with ZHA1.2. So the Konke sensors will pair to HE using ZHA1.2.

I have 8 of them. I think @JasonJoel may have more. They work fine as long as your zigbee channel (on Hubitat) is set to 15, 20, or 25.

2 Likes

Ordered....

Thanks guys

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.