Is anyone else experiencing Life360 issues today?

I don't think I can. It's DoE and DoD data.

No worries

I would if I could but there are pretty strict nda's involved. Infrastructure gathering points as well as the means for collecting the data, and tools is included in that nda.

1 Like

Mine has been real bad the last 2 days now for me. location changing from/to constantly. Really created a problem last night. Had to make some adjustments. Using @bptworld Location tracker and started looking there but then saw that Life360 was the culprit giving bad info...this is sucking.

1 Like

I was coming to check what others were seeing as well. Getting tons of arrival events even though everyone is here.

I've been thinking of trying to put some denounce in the life360 with states driver as iphones seem to act bouncing in my location. I haven't looked close enough to see if it would fix this.

1 Like

Yah it is. Mine is actually better today. I went back through the life360 connector app and found that the phones were gone from the settings. I readded those and went back through my dashboard and reconfigured the tile and now it's updating more regularly, but my home switched to away when i arrived at work 26 minutes later. I was going to manually change it.

Problems here aswell, everyone seems to be arriving at 8.45pm every night, pretty sure i never left the house today though haha. Keeps turning on my outside light every night.

1 Like

This is just another reason to switch to sonos products.

I no longer have Life360 connected to my hubs (that may change though) but For the last couple weeks its seems to have a rather significant lag of several minutes.

1 Like

Yup, still pretty slow here too.

If I enable alerts in the Life360 app, and also have them in HE, the HE messages/status are updating around 5 minutes after the alert in the app.

I got this when trying to search the forum?