Is anyone else experiencing Life360 issues today?

Seems that my house didn't arm this morning. Life360 seems to not be updating. I checked downdetecter and it looks like they might be having issues. Is anyone else experiencing slow response and presence not updating with Life360?

Looks like it's all working for me. Updated location and shows all my critters at school.

1 Like

Yup, two days now.

1 Like

I went into the connector app and I had to choose my phones again. I just noticed that it was really slow to log on and in down detector they say there "may" be issues.

Lemme check if there's some sort of ddos attack going on or something. Pretty heavy attack coming from China via Canada at the moment. Also a huge attack at Peru via USA at the moment too (632Gbps).

2 Likes

Crazy.
Then I guess we wait.

I also noticed that alexa isn't responding today.

Total global traffic is about 6500Gb over normal. Still digging into everyone that is being attacked at the moment. Mostly ICMP Fragmentation attacks inbound and a Volumetric attack to Thailand outbound now.

1 Like

See if it's responding now.

Not working here (UK) from APP or Web, yet it did tell me my Son has left school. But I'm unable to pull up any maps.

1 Like

Internet is being a real jerk today. 15 attacks to the UK but their infrastructure should be able to cope with it. The US is getting hammered right now with 93 seperate attacks.

1 Like

Just got notification about an event that occurred 1.5 hrs ago. So looks like it’s having a bit of a delay.

Doesn't surprise me with what I'm seeing. Really haven't seen this much traffic since the Trump election. Typical global data traffic is between around 240 and 2000Gbps. Right now it's pushing over 9000Gbps. These spikes usually get shut down pretty quick but for whatever reason it's taking a while to block em.

2 Likes

IOS14 release day... lol. Damn apple.

1 Like

Maybe this explains why my life 360 users notification through echo speaks fired arrivals over and over for about an hour last night.

1 Like

lol getting applesauce everywhere.

I attempted music through alexa this morning and no go. So yah it's definitely something.

Working for me but very slow to update today for both me and the missus.

1 Like

Apparently my Son was just at his "drop off", who the hell is in our shower then!!!

Yeah very slow.

3 Likes

Mind sharing the source for this data?