Iris v2 Keypad w/ 2.0.7, 2.0.8, 2.0.9 or 2.1.0 - No Tones after Arming

Has there been any progress on getting the Iris V1 keypad to work?

it's last on the list, so no.
I will get to it eventually, but not any time soon.

Alright, so I tried the above with v 2.1.0 and no change to the behavior. Is this issue on a list anywhere or am I just spinning my wheels here? Should I open a support ticket to get this looked at?

I have to agree here. The #1 purpose of my home automation system is security, all other functions are secondary. That was the case when I was on Iris, and is now on Hubitat. When I first researched systems Hubitat came out on top so I moved my house over. It also worked great until this issue was introduced in v2.0.7. To my family security is more important than turning a light on & off. If a bug can be introduced it can be fixed, please put this above non-security items.

@mike.maxwell have you been able to fix the arm/disarm beeping yet for the v2 keypad ?

Haven't looked at it, but it's due to an older firmware version.

Ok

Is there any information on how to get these updated, formally or informally? Will hubitat support updating firmwares at some point? I know it's a major issue for me, looks like others as well. From a user perspective, a hubitat upgrade broke keypads.

The firmware for these is not available, the devices are no longer available, the manufacture for these is out of business and the company that commissioned the product from the now defunct oem is also out of buisness...
So as you can imagine spending time on this is not currently a big priority.

Hi Mike, given your comments above, any hope for fixing the no beeping problem? Both my v2's are on the latest firmware and since around 2.0.6 they don't beep, using the iris keypad v2 or centralite driver.
I know it's a defunct product, but seems many users have these keypads and would like them fixed, as it is listed as a supported product.
Thank You

Mike and I both have tried to fix this issue and could not do it. The command sent is the same one that is used in SmartThings code so we are puzzled why it doesn't work. At least the functionality works so for now that's all we can do.

I added a visual alert when armed/disarmed RM. I use a colour bulb where green is disarmed and red is armed.

Thanks, I'm guessing some core functionality changed, as my recall is it was working prior to 2.06ish with the beeps.
What I really miss is the countdown, so my gaggle of kids knows when to get out.

Does anyone perchance know how to change this:

public void sendChime() {
      zclmsp(
         0x104E,           // manufacturer id
         (short)0x0104,    // profile id
         (short)0x01,      // endpoint id
         (short)0xFC04,    // cluster id
         0x00,             // command
         new byte[0],      // payload
         false,            // from server
         true,             // cluster speciifc
         true              // disable default response