Iris 3405L keypad will not pair

I got the Iris pdf, but that doesn't seem to do anything, batteries in, batteries out, press the tamper 555 times, do the hokey pokey and nothing.

I did get a new out of the box Iris outlet switch to pair, but got nowhere with the keypad.

Help?

Take the batteries out for 10 seconds then put the hub in Zigbee join mode and hold the button on the back of the keypad while inserting the batteries until about a second after the last battery is inserted. The keypad should light and join in a few seconds. I just joined on the other day.

1 Like

Thank you. This worked.

Tterk, I'm new to Hubitat and iris keypad. Just purchased a used V2 iris keypad but didnt have wall mount. Just reading about joining to Hubitat and wondering if I'm gonna have issues since tamper key won't be depressed because of no wall mount. Am I going to have to rig something to hold that down for the keypad to function correctly?

No it will work, tamper will never clear, but keypad will operate as usual.

1 Like

Much appreciated Mike!

My keypad is up and running. I have got other iris devices on line.

I now need to know how to schedule a switch on and off, and event control of a switch

Help?

Hi @mike.maxwell,

Thanks for all of the team on the last live stream event. You had answered my question about Zooz switches now working. (Leo's Tech & Life Style).

I have pulled the plug and converted 2 rooms with total of
2xZooz zen24
1xGen1 GE Dimmer switch.
1xGen3 SmartThings Multi sensor.

Can you tell me how to configure the Iris 3405L keypad to work with HSM and getting push/sms alerts for events/mode control(Away, Back, Dog Walker, Vacation)?

Also, the built mode manager app in Hubitat doesn't seem to work. I had to get WebCore involved which worked right away.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.