I'm seeing duplicate presence devices (xxxxx-iPhone-6S-Plus) being created every time I log out and log in to the iOS app. Wondering if anyone else has run into this.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log out of the Hubitat app on the phone.
- Close (force quit) the app.
- Open the app.
- Choose "Existing Hub Owner" and login.
- App will get stuck on "Loading Mobile Devices".
- Force quit the app again, and re-open.
- Enable geofence in app settings.
This creates a duplicate presence device with the same name as the previous one. Only the most recent device will correctly reflect presence.
I tried rebooting the hub and the phone, but the duplicate devices still get created.
Device / OS details:
iPhone 6S Plus on iOS 12.3.1.
Hubitat app version 1.0.4 build 48
Hub C4 on 184.108.40.206 (the latest build).