Installing apps using Safari and Chrome

Ordinarily, blowing off an app in progress is a fine thing to do. I do it all of the time, many times a day. The only problem is the one reported about other apps not working after he did that. I have never seen that behavior and it doesn't make a lot of sense. We will look into that.

Most apps already have a Remove button available lower left corner to begin with, so no need for more UI.

1 Like

I am not sure what is happening with my Hubitat or how to dig in. Looking for some guidance. I am appending this to the end of my last post, as this was the last time I made any changes to my Hubitat.

(Before I forget, is there anyone in the Chicagoland area? Please PM me. Would be good to start a HE working group or gathering to discuss and share ideas locally.)

After receiving advice from @bravenel I decided to leave one of my orphaned child apps alone, and let the system take care of it. As suggested, it was automatically removed. Now a few days down the road.. no new changes or devices were made. Last night automations have begun to fail, and today. No automations works. And to my surprise, I can no longer log into my Hubitat. It only responds to pings via command prompt. Any ideas before I have to pull the power?

I have reviewed all my Wifi / Zigbee channel allocations
The 802.11 b/g/n radio for the 2.4GHz access point is on channel #1.
The Hue bridge is on Zigbee channel #20
The Hubitat Zigbee radio is on channel #25

I am only a few weeks into my HE system, and have only implemented a few simple motion lighting , simple lighting and RMs. Not sure what I am doing wrong, or what could be causing this behavior. The last time this happened. I found orphaned child apps, and once removed the system returned to working order. Now I cannot even log in.

Matt

Oh.. Using Wifi Analyzer, all of my neighbors are also on Wifi channel #1, but they are so far away the signal is buried in the weeds... i.e. I don't have any adjacent home Wifi or Zigbee interference issues.

Hi Matt, I sent you a private message.