Inovelli RGBW LED Strip Individually Addressable-From our favorite company

Does anyone know if there will be plans for 90 degree adapters to wrap up and over corners? Current adapters all flat extending. I want to go up and over the edge of a book shelf.

They do have plans to add more adapters in the future. I'm not sure what or when.

One sort-of related comment, @Eric_Inovelli

The headers on your site are pretty instrusive when you're looking at products. See below on the LED strip page...almost 1/3 of the screen is blocked by your site header/menu, and the produc view options (Features...What's in the box....)

Would be a much better experience browsing products if you guys can shrink that. I'm on current version of Chrome, 90% zoom.

Does not come with connectors!!!!! So good luck spending more !

It doesn't say it comes with the T-connectors, L-connectors, or the extension cable (which as you discovered are available separately):

So, I'm not sure where the confusion comes from other than maybe missing this information: you don't need the connectors to use the strips (all of them). The strips provided can connect to each other, straight through, as-is.* The specialized pieces available separately just allow you to do more unusual things with the strips.

*EDIT: Later posts revealed that this was, indeed, the point of confusion. The strips have built-in connectors. While I suspect the poster above was simply trying to save face, I figure this is worth mentioning in case anyone else is not sure.

8 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Inovelli Support

Anybody got theirs yet?

I'm dying here... @Eric_Inovelli, can I swing by your house and pick mine up?

:wink:

They got delayed out of China. They were hoping they shipped from there yesterday. I asked about it on their community area.

1 Like

Hopefully they shipped out yesterday? As of 5 days ago that was the date that was reported.

1 Like

Thanks for the link...sounds like the combination of the delays in China and US Customs in December may lead to a Happy New Year arrival. Something to look forward to in 2021. :wink:

1 Like

Lol - yeah you can swing by if you're in Kalamazoo!

1 Like

I have always wanted to visit, ever since I understood there actually was a place called Kalamazoo. When I was a kid I was certain the name was made up, just for fun. It just sounded too fun to be real. :sunglasses:

WOOT!

Got email today - my order has shipped.

Phew...saves me a long drive to @Eric_Inovelli's house. :wink:

3 Likes

Got mine today. Any idea of where can I find the device handler and/or any apps for it?

Inovelli has one on their GitHub. This is the only published driver I know of at the moment. I'm guessing Hubitat will eventually have a built-in driver, but as is often the case, you may still need a custom driver to access all device features (again, all just a guess). Here's Inovelli's:

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Hey, what the heck, that's newer than the one linked on the inovelli website I just downloaded
Thanks @bertabcd1234 , much appreciated sir

Attn: @Eric_Inovelli

Actually the LED strip page link leads to the bulb driver

1 Like

Really cruel of you to show off like this. I am PINING for my strip!!

No idea where I'm going to put it, though. And if the wife asked what it costs, I'm going to say that you gave me one for free, OK? :wink:

2 Likes

@bertabcd1234 or anyone else - anyone get the app that @bcopeland refers to yet and have a link? I haven't found it yet.

And just saw that mine is out for delivery today, expected by 9PM! Yes!

The app hasn't been published by @ericm at this time. I believe only the beta testers still have access.

1 Like