Inovelli LZW31-sn setup

I just installed a Inovelli red series switch, updated the firmware and installed the Inovelli driver. Looking for documentation on how to setup child switch so I can control the LED on the switch.

If you changed the driver to the "Inovelli Dimmer Red Series LZW31-SN" driver then hit save you can scroll down to the second set of configuration boxes and set the LED notification settings how you want and when you hit save on that section it will create a number of child object switches for each setting you enabled and when one of those gets turned on it will set the LED notification light to the setting you gave it. If you turn on a second one that one will turn off the previous child object so when you turn that one off it won't go back to the previous setting without turning that child on again so you have to get creative with your rule if you want them to persist until resolved even if another event takes place and that one is resolved.

Check this out. I am still playing with my first red series dimmer (I bought three) before installing any of them.

But this app is cool.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.