Innr SP 244 smart plug on C5

Sharing info on the latest Innr SP 244 (US version) plug I’ve got from Amazon. It does not work well on my C-5 hub. It paired as an unknown device, I had to manually change the driver to Generic Zigbee Plug. After that I can switch it On/Off, but that’s all I can do. No status reporting and the event list is empty.

UPDATE: I forgot to run Configure. It's fixed now.

The plug it’s built well, very compact, 1800W and certified, and relatively inexpensive. I really like its look and feel.

1 Like

Did you run the Configure command after you switched drivers? (Click that button/command at the top of the device detail page.)

4 Likes

OOPS! I just did that and it's fixed. Status is reporting now.

Feeling embarrassed I forgot the basics here! :scream_cat: But a testament how well the hub has been running that I have not had to troubleshoot anything in a long time :+1:

3 Likes

Reporting on power reporting in this plug: it's working but is off by a factor of x10. It reports 1 for 10W+ load, 2 for 20W+ load, etc. Which means it's always 0 for under 10W devices. There is an Amazon review saying Innr has confirmed a divisor parameter is incorrectly set to 10, presumably somewhere in the firmware.

1 Like

Somewhere on here I think it was said this will be fixed via Habitat 2.4.x

I'll check and confirm w/link.

Yup: Innr SP244 Zigbee Smart Plug - #19 by mike.maxwell

Off-by-10x's fix is in 2.4.0!

1 Like